harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][beans] PersistenceDelegateTest failures
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 02:23:54 GMT
I have built the latest DRLVM at r558328. The error does occur. But when I
run a single test case:

ant -Dbuild.module=beans -
Dtest.jre.home=/home/spark/harmony/enhanced/trunk/working_vm/build/deploy/jdk/jre-
Dtest.case=org.apache.harmony.beans.tests.java.beans.PersistenceDelegateTesttest

It will not fail.