harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][beans] Current java6 bean implementation does not persist some class properly [was: There are some JDK 6 feature not implemented]
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 03:17:01 GMT
2007/7/5, Leo Li <liyilei1979@gmail.com>:

> Agree.
> More testcases shall be added and maybe we need an estimation and a plan
> before we start. Since the spec of beans module is so unclear that it will
> give us benefits if we can grasp the global image of the problem and where
> to refractor and what function shall be added.

Hmm, agree.
I am now working on this issues for several days, and the 2 big problems
related to beans module are:

1. Some test cases fails on RI while some others fail on Harmony.

2. PeresistenceDelegate does not persist object properly, for example
current implementation does not persist collection, awt.Choice etc.

Is some one else also interested, or could provide more information on this
module?