harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] There are some JDK 6 feature not implemented
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:07:32 GMT
Thank you so much. Indeed I feel difficult to find these classes in geronimo
repository. Software like FishEye could give a hand here, it can search
repository and report URI, so that I do not need to navigate manually into
it's repository. If we do not have such a tool, I think it would be great to
add one.