harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site][doc] improving sitemap
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 06:58:15 GMT
I love the new one very much.

I have my opinion:
It is indeed much better than the previous one, but if this page is taken as
the index page, it may be a little visually too verbose.
I'd suggest lucene project's index page [1]. It put different content into
different tabs.

I think the tabbed layout would show one focus per tab. This way we can keep
compact and clean together.

Just FYI

[1] http://lucene.apache.org/

--