harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Harmony PMC Chair : Tim Ellison
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2007 08:53:03 GMT
Thanks Geir, and all fellow Harmonizers, for our success to date.

Without wanting to diminish the proper responsibility that the Board
have bestowed on the position of PMC Chair, I expect that there will be
little noticeable difference due to the change over.

We continue to collaborate and develop in the open, meritocratic manner
established over the last 26 months.  We are getting into a rhythm of
producing stable milestone builds every other month containing
significant new functionality and improved stability, performance, and
scalability.  The future is bright.

It's my privilege to be associated with the project.

Regards,
Tim