harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] HARMONY-4266 - performance regression testing infrastructure
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 22:13:02 GMT
Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> We now have all requisite paperwork in place for
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4266, so let's vote to accept:
>
> [ ] +1 Accept this contribution
> [ ] -1 Reject because...
>
> As usual, 3 days unless someone complains they need more time.

I'd like a bit more time to look through the code please.

A minor observation is that the ASF block comments in each file need
updating to the new format [1] (without the Copyright line).

One of the attached patches [2] has a copy of
PRTI/setup/src/PRTIJUnitTestRunner/JUnitTask.java probably by mistake,
as I don't think it has been written by the contributor.

Nothing fatal, but I'd like to spend a bit more time (a couple of days)
looking through it.

[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html
[2]
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12361160/prti-classlib.patch