harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] In Harmony with Eclipse
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 10:44:21 GMT
Alexey Petrenko wrote:
>> > I also suggest to add it to downloads page...
>>
>> Let's keep that for the products of this project.
>
> We can create additional page in this case for Harmony bundles with
> other projects.

Yes, that's a better idea.  Create a new page with links to downloads
for Harmony bundled with <product foo>, where foo is something that is a
current popular open source project release (under a license we can
redistribute from the ASF), that has been tested and shown to work well
on Harmony.

> I doubt that someone will go to "related" page while searching for bundles.
>
> In bundles are products of this project too. Right? :)

I think 'downloads' should remain for code that is produced by our
regular builds, i.e. the Java runtime/development kit.

Regards,
Tim