harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][awt] Toolkit.getLockingKeyState() is not implemented
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:28:54 GMT
I think if we can satisfy some programs just by returning false
without throwing any exceptions then this probably worth doing. In
other words, IMHO we can afford a single violation of our general rule
about NotImplementedException if it really improves usability of our
implementation. Thoughts?

Regards,

--
Alexei Zakharov,