harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][beans] Current java6 bean implementation does not persist some class properly [was: There are some JDK 6 feature not implemented]
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 10:15:47 GMT
> I agree to utilize existing implementation. But there are still others
> missing. For example, java.util.Collection and its subclasses[1].
> [1]http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4327

Yes, this is true. We don't have persistence delegates for collection
types yet. If you like to implement some of them - good news, go
ahead. :) However,  I think it make sense to keep all persistence
delegates in one package - currently it is "org.apache.harmony.beans".

> I agree to regard these test cases as  API tests.  And then these
> persistenceDelegate implementations better be placed at
> src/main/java/java/beans corresponding to test case layout.

Please see my previous comment to Paulex's letter.

Regards,

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel ESSD