harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][beans] Current java6 bean implementation does not persist some class properly [was: There are some JDK 6 feature not implemented]
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 15:19:44 GMT
Spark Chen wrote:
> > If no objection, I will go to implement those missing persistence
> > functionality.

FYI we already have number of persistence delegates classes located in
org.apache.harmony.beans package, and FieldPersistenceDelegate is one
of them. It contains the algorithm that is very close to one you've
implemented in the patch for HARMONY-4321. So I don't think we should
add new FieldPersistenceDelegate, let's fix the existing one instead
(if it needs fixing). BTW, we also have a special folder
(src/test/java-internal/org/apache/harmony/beans) where tests for
persistence delegates are located. Shouldn't we create something like
FieldPersistenceDelegateTest there?

Thanks,

--
Alexei Zakharov,