harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Ivanov" <alxey.iva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [site][doc] improving sitemap
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 06:05:23 GMT
Mikhail,

I guess developers_guide.html layout is not as good as for site map.
In developers_guide.html it's just a table of contents.

For site map I think we should try to present information as compact
as we can so that users (and we ourselves) shouldn't need to scroll
the page, i.e. all the info at first glance. Having this in mind,
Nadya's two-column layout is perfect.

Regards,
Alexey.