harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jitrino]questiones about HIR to BC
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:05:18 GMT
On the 0x315 day of Apache Harmony Pamela Yuan wrote:
> hi, all
> I find that struct IRBuilderFlags in IRBuilderFlags.h has been
> modified in the latest version of JIT, the isBCMapinfoRequired field
> and fullBcMap field
> don't exist .
> I once completed a algorithm which realized HIR to BC.

Ha! I wonder why you did not publish it.. (or I missed something?)

> but my work
> needs to use the two fileds .Now it can't work with the latest
> version.I want to know if there are some other methods to realize
> HIR2BC?

That's HARMONY-2114 by Mikhail Fursov. The basic idea is that we
_always_ want bytecode mapping enabled. Feel free to ask questions in
the JIRA. And that would be really great if you look at the patch and
give comments on it.

--
Egor Pasko