harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Estelle Liu" <lyy1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jitrino] synchronization optimization
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:33:26 GMT
Thanks,Pavel,
Our group is interested in concurrency analysis,and try to do some
optimizations on that issue in JIT in the future. We intend to
get acquainted with the knowledge on the synchronization
optimizations available in JIT. And we'll appreciate that if you could put
your improving code in JIRA.

--
Estelle