harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yang Paulex" <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][test] Test build failed caused by an omitted import
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:56:52 GMT

> Rui Hu wrote:
> > hi, I've just found that the recent committed file "WinFileTest.java" in
> > folder
> >
> "<trunk>/modules/luni/src/test/api/windows/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/io"
> >
> > can not compile because it omits an import of IOException.
> >
> > Would anyone can help to fix it? thanks a lot!

Thanks for finding this, Robert, it's my fault when resolving the conflict
in this file, I only tested on Linux, and just now am aware that even the
Java source for Windows only won't compile on other platforms. I'd to fix it
if no one objects(and at least another committer supports).

Looking...

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development laboratory