harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yang Paulex" <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][general]Sync casslib trunk and Java 6 branch
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 12:38:53 GMT
2007/6/4, Mikhail Loenko <mloenko@gmail.com>:

> Hi Paulex,
>
> +1 for 1). Agree that, common mods should go to 5.0
>
> I don't have strict preference at the moment wrt 2)
>
> As for 3) I think manual work is unavoidable, let's better
> first see how it works, and then decide
>
> And thanks for volunteering!

OK, so I'll go for that from tomorrow.

But for the first time today, if no one objects, I'd like recreate the Java
6 branch from trunk@544143 instead of merging them, because there are only 3
commits to Java 6 branch since it was created, while there are thousands of
commits in trunk, so it's much easier to recreate the branch and apply that
three changes, than to merge the thousands.

Thanks,