harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][build test2] Is anyone seeing the following regression test failures?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 05:18:27 GMT
Weldon,

A bit late comment, but hope it helps - see below.

> On win32 I see the following errors:
>
> $ grep -i failed *.log
> ehwa.log:     [java]    FAILED
> ehwa.log:     [java] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: timed out
> ehwa.log:     [echo]       interpreter FAILED (Return code is 1)

The test2 target is quite stressing for multi-way boxes, it runs in
parallel considerable workloads - no surprise interpreter is starved.
Increasing timeout for EHWA should help here. Looks like currently
timeout is hardcoded in the test, see
working_vm\vm\tests\ehwa\ehwa.zip - probably we need a JIRA to fix this someday.

> hut.log:    [junit] TEST java.awt.ButtonRTest FAILED
This one probably is intermittent.

> hut.log:    [junit] TEST javax.swing.text.html.FormViewTest FAILED
> hut.log:    [junit] TEST javax.swing.text.html.HTMLEditorKitTest FAILED
These are known failures, I've updated x-list at r545065.

> On win64 I see the following errors:
>
> eclipse hello world fails                                          ---- but
> this is expected
Yep, unfortunately.

> [junit] TEST java.lang.ThreadTest FAILED                ----  this test also
> fails on my win32 laptop
This is new to me, worths investigation. Please file a JIRA.

--
Alexey