harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Assertion when launching with a simple launcher
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 06:02:18 GMT
Why EM is different from other VM component in regards to
localization? If someone is interested in getting verbose VM output
localized, it would not be good mixing lingos for them.
Anyway, as Gregory pointed out, general problem remains - then we
should drop localization in all plugguble components (GC, JIT etc).
I suggest we think of fixing localization/logging instead.

--
Alexey