harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Oleg Oleinik" <oleg.olei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Harmony M2 schedule
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 09:18:53 GMT
Alternative to linking to 60 bugs solution can be using some
changeable by anyone, searchable field - for each bug we specify
keywords - platforms in certain convention (win_ia32 lnx_ia64 or all -
for platform independent bugs) and requirements ID (M2_TEST10
M2_APP7).

Then, in each of 60 cells we could specify an URL to search by
platform/requirement ID results.

But, as far as I can see we do not have such field...