harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Oleg Oleinik" <oleg.olei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Harmony M2 schedule
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 09:16:50 GMT
On 6/6/07, Alexei Zakharov <alexei.zakharov@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Olegs seems proposed a reasonable target for the tests-  98% pass rate
> > > of all valid tests from these test suites.
>
> > what is the % today? where can I find these numbers to make sure 98% is real?
>
> It would be also nice to make clear what a "valid" test is. According
> to CC pass rate for HUT for Windows 32 is 100%. But this is only for
> enabled test. At the same time we have a lot of excluded tests in
> beans, swing and etc. And in spite of the fact that many of them seem
> to be "valid" IMHO it is not realistic to enable all of them (or at
> least 98%) till the end of the June.

You are right that we have 100% pass rate for the suites under CC just
because failing tests are excluded.

For calculating pass rate, I would propose to run all tests including
those from exclude lists and count number of tests (in terma of JUnit)
which fail.
I think we will have ~300 tests (in terms of JUnit) failing on Windows
out of ~24000 total.