harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Oleg Oleinik" <oleg.olei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Harmony M2 schedule
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 06:30:55 GMT
> The requirements do not look quite aggressive, can we do more
> by the end of month?

In addition to already proposed, I would propose these for M2 requirements:

1. Those scenarios/tests which we have in cruise control runs:
  98% pass rate for class libraries tests
  98% pass rate for drl vm tests (for drl vm based runtime)
  98% pass rate for jdk_tools tests
  Eclipse 3.2 Hello World Application scenario
  HDK self-hosting
  Simple Tomcat scenario

2. Other automated application scenarios (we have their automation in SVN):
  Apache Axis scenario,
  Apache Struts scenario,
  Jetty scenario,
  Eclipse long-running (for, lets say 48 hours) scenario.

3. Unit tests for other applications:
  98% pass rate of Eclipse 3.2 unit tests
  98% pass rate of Geronimo unit tests
  98% pass rate of Eclipse TPTP profiler tests

98% pass rate I would propose to read as 98% of valid tests should pass.

Platform - I would propose Windows ia32.