harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][classlib] unit test org.apache.harmony.nio.tests.java.nio.channels.SelectorTest intermittently failed on Linux'es
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 03:29:44 GMT
Hi, all:
     I cannot reproduce the problem on my machine. And a review of the
source code give me no hint what is wrong.
     What makes things worse is that current harmony's code will not give
any further information about the error.
     I have given a patch on HARMOMY-4116. It is not a patch to fix the
problem but to plumb what is wrong.
     So could you apply it to the machine that can reproduce the problem and
see what is the error code given by the SocketException?

Thanks.