harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][security]Question about AlgNameMapper to get information from loaded security providers.
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 07:17:54 GMT
Hi,
    I found that org.apache.harmony.security.utils.AlgNameMapper will get
information from loaded security providers and a known-mapping as well. So
my quesion is:
          1.Do we have to consider the influence of add or removing security
providers? From the code, the AlgNameMapper will remain unchanged after it
is initialized.
          2.Do we have to get the information out of the security providers?
Is it due to the incompleteness of the known-mapping table?

Thank you.
--
Leo Li
China Software Development Lab, IBM