harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexander Kleymenov" <kleyme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build test2] add ibm j9 testsuite for new build test infrastructure to support harmony classlib with ibm j9 vm
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 05:00:12 GMT
Sean,

I've looked on new implementation of ibm_j9 and have some thoughts.
I'd add the following functionality to it:
  1. Check that built JRE is working.
  2. Implement some meaningful execution status notification.
I suggest to execute "${jvm.location} -version" at the end of 'run'
target and store this information into some file
(${rtesults.dir}/${suite.name}/version-info.txt for example).
This file can be sent as a header for standard BTI's mail
notification. It can be done by specifying cc.summary parameter in
parameters.xml file (please, look at the scimark's parameters.xml for
example).

Regards,
Alexander