harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build][doc]wrong directory structure in snapshots
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:12:07 GMT
I've found only one readme.txt in the bundles: hdk/jdk/jre/readme.txt
I would say that it does not have much info. But quickhelp_users.html
does not have much info too. Because Harmony execution options are
mostly the same with the RI :)

So I suggest to remove doc directory from the snapshots at least for
now. And fix readme.txt file to remove doc directory mentiong and add
a link to the docs on Harmony site.
Objections?

These minor changes should not affect our pre-release stability...

SY, Alexey