harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [buildtest][harness] performance measurement infrastructure
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:49:52 GMT
Andrew,
This is very interesting. Thank you for the reference.

I've got few questions trying to understand your framework.
1. Why an interface Watcher extends Serializable?
2. Is there any project which uses p-unit for testing? Why have you started it?
3. Running tests in several VM is great, but how could I compare these results?
4. If I need to increase a parameter until the test fails and then
report the final value as a test performance metrics how this should
be done in p-unit?

--
With best regards,
Alexei,