harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [buildtest][harness] how to hide descriptors from .svn directories?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:03:26 GMT
Vladimir,
Thank you for a prompt reply. It's great that you want to fix this also.

BTW, I'd looked for workaround and noticed that due to our exclude
list design these lists couldn't be used to exclude duplicate
descriptors since these descriptors had the same TestID inside.

            if (excludeTestNames.contains(test.getTestID())) {
                stoRes(test, "Test was excluded by exclude list");
                log.add(Level.CONFIG, methodLogPrefix + "The test "
                    + test.getTestID() + " was excluded by exclude list");
                return false;
            }

--
With best regards,