harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject [buildtest][harness] how to hide descriptors from .svn directories?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:43:37 GMT
Hello buildtest infrastructure gurus,

I'm trying to run stress tests committed by Stepan into the common
buildtest infrastructure and get unexpected test launches:

     [java] TestHarness:StoreRes        add(): Test was run
stress/org/apache/harmony/test/stress/classloader/NotSynchThreads/WrongClasses/.svn/text-base/testWCLoad1
 (PASSED)

I beleive descriptor copies which reside in .svn directories are
treated as normal descriptors. How should I configure TestFinder to
skip unwanted entries?

I've tried to look into sources and find there some exclusion
mechanism based on masks. Unfortunately I cannot figure how could I
pass a mask ".svn" to the test finder.

Thank you in advance for clarification.

--
With best regards,