harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: property parsing functions
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 15:10:53 GMT
Hello, Peter,

I like this question. Being a modularity purist I would vote against
abstract vmcore in favor of a component manager or a porting layer
since properties might be needed before the whole core is loaded.

>From the other side currently both the component manager and the
porting layer are statically linked to the core, so it is just a
question of source file placement.

I also want to attract your attention to the fact that vmcore already
has a fair property support (vm/vmcore/src/init/properties.cpp).

Thanks!

--
With best regards,
Alexei,