harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jitrino]How can I control the logging for the given methods or classes
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2007 19:04:27 GMT
Clara, Jitrino.OPT and Jitrino.JET have different set of logging categories
(JET is IRless JIT), so the options are slightly different.
when you use CS_OPT JIT name you must also have -Xem:opt option to enable
client-static (CS) mode. In default mode there are no CS_OPT JIT.

Here is an example of cmd-line option to enable Jitrino.OPT logging:
-Xem:opt -XX:jit.f.filter=Test::main -XX:jit.f.arg.log=ct,irdump
Could you check it an tell if you have any problems with it?

--
Mikhail Fursov