harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart Ballard" <stuart.a.ball...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Snapshots for Harmony v6.0 have been created - JAPI reports should be adjusted
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2007 00:20:07 GMT
On 5/24/07, Stepan Mishura <stepan.mishura@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to remind you about generating JAPI diffs against the
> snapshot builds for harmony java6 branch[1]. Could you update your
> scripts for comparison between jdk6 and harmony?

Hi,

I'm very sorry for taking so long to get to this. I don't have any
excuse, I just never got around to doing it.

I have now changed my scripts to use the official snapshots of Harmony
from people.apache.org/builds/harmony/, to generate japi reports
against both the 5 and 6 versions. I also updated the Results section
of the japitools homepage (http://sab39.netreach.com/japi) to point to
the new results. The scripts haven't actually run yet, though, so they
won't show up until tomorrow morning sometime - or later if something
goes wrong. I'll check tomorrow to make sure they showed up ok, or
diagnose what went wrong if they didn't.

Sorry again for my tardiness.

Stuart.
--
http://sab39.netreach.com/