harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Popov" <ivan.g.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M2] Code frozen
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:18:04 GMT
I see two failures of jdktools tests, which are not new ones.

Test org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.VirtualMachine.HoldEventsTest
is known as intemittently failing on Windows (HARMONY-3508) and now it
fails on Linux too. It make sense to move this test to common exclude
list.

Test mentioned as vmcarsh
(org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.ThreadReference.FramesTest) failed
due to exceeded timeout for tests run. You may want to increase
default timeout (900000 milliseconds), e.g, specifying
-Dhy.test.timeout=1200000 .

Thanks.
Ivan