harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Popov" <ivan.g.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] can not start tests on the jdk/jre/bin/java
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:25:36 GMT
Samsa wrapper provides jdk/bin/java wrapper, but it does not affect
jdk/bin/jre/java launcher, mentioned below. So, any changes in samsa
wrapper should not affect running jdk/jre/bin/java launcher.

However, I see similar intermittent problems occurred in jdktools
CC/CI runs with starting jdk/bin/jrasigner.exe and jdk/bin/keytool.exe
processes, which are implemented by samsa wrapper and thus are
affected by recent changes in HARMONY-4190. However, I cannot
reproduce these failures.

The problem may be in a system environment used for CC/CI runs. I'd
suggest to reboot these machines and check if this solves the problem.
If not, you can revert changes made in HARMONY-4190 and see if this
helps.

Thanks.
Ivan