harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nina Rinskaya" <nina.rinsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] Trap in EUTs (was: Re: [general][M2] Code frozen)
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 07:17:29 GMT
Weldon and all,

It looks that I forgot to give the link to the Wiki page that describes how
to run Eclipse Unit Tests (all together and separately):
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Eclipse_Unit_Tests_Pass_on_DRLVM#How_to_run_EUT.

The test that fails is
org.eclipse.team.tests.ccvs.core.subscriber.testConcurrentAccessToSyncSet,
it belongs to the 'teamcvs' suite. Please note that this suite requires a
test CVS repository. If you use Build&Test infrastructure scrips to run the
suite, you will need to specify in the framework.local.properties file:

    eut.parameters.optional.testsr=teamcvs
    eut.parameters.optional.cvs_user=<the account used to connect to the cvs
repository>
    eut.parameters.optional.cvs_password=<the account password>
    eut.parameters.optional.cvs_host=<the name of the cvs server>
    eut.parameters.optional.cvs_root=<the repository path>

If you follow instructions on how to run a single test at
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Eclipse_Unit_Tests_Pass_on_DRLVM#How_to_run_EUTyou
will need the following additional steps to do that are specific for
this suite:

When you perform step 4 ("Running the Test Suite from Eclipse SDK"):
1. select "org.eclipse.team.tests.cvs.core" as test plug-in to import; if
Eclipse reports compilation errors, please add
'eclipse-testing/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.core.filesystem*.jar' to the
project's build path;
2. modify file org.eclipse.team.tests.ccvs.core.CVSTestSetup.java: replace
REPOSITORY_LOCATION = System.getProperty("eclipse.cvs.repository");  with
REPOSITORY_LOCATION = ":pserver:cvs_username:cvs_password@cvs
_host:cvs_root";
3. select org.eclipse.team.tests.ccvs.core.AllTests as launching class

Nina