harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nina Rinskaya" <nina.rinsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][general]do we need this record in run log?
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:55:33 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to get back to this topic just because there are several testcases
in Eclipse Unit Tests suite that fail because of this message:  these tests
compare the actual output with the expected one and fail because of this
extra message. So it would be great to switch it off for release builds or
non-verbose mode. Thanks!

--
Nina