harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivaschenko, Aleksei V" <aleksei.v.ivasche...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [classlib][drlvm] classlib test tests.api.java.util.BitSetTest failed today on all platforms
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:46:35 GMT
Hello,

I found that Jetty scenario recently started to fail because of bug in
java.util.BitSet. This simple test behaves differently on Harmony and
RI:

import java.util.BitSet;

public class BSTest {

        BitSet bs1 = new BitSet(256);
        BitSet bs2 = new BitSet(256);
        bs1.set('a');
        bs2.set('%');
        bs1.andNot(bs2);
        System.out.println("'a' allowed in bs1: " + bs1.get('a'));
    }
}

Harmony prints:

'a' allowed in bs1: false

while RI prints:

'a' allowed in bs1: true

I've checked it on r547680 - the problem still exists.

Tim, would you take a look please?

Thanks,
Aleksei.

VME,
>> but causes an OutOfMemoryError running the same code on DRLVM.  The
RI