harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Sayapina" <sayap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M2] Code frozen
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:37:17 GMT
Hello, All

I see failure of 1 Geronimo test case from
org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.TimeoutTest on Harmony-r550333 on
Linux (http://people.apache.org/~smishura/r550333/Linux_x86/gut/index.html)

Please, note that it's not a regression, this test case also failed
on Harmony-r545255-gcc-release on Linux.

I didn't thorough failure investigation, but:

- Test passes on Harmony in standalone mode and passes if run it on the same
  JRE as maven (which is used for Geronimo test launch)
- Test only fails if pass '–Djvm' option to maven, i.e. run test on
the other JRE than
  maven.

I think that this failure isn't critical for M2 - it is not a
regression or crash,
besides, the test passes in standalone mode.
I suggest adding org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.TimeoutTest to
exclude list for Linux (on Windows test passes) for further
investigation and to avoid distracting us from regression tracking on
snapshots.

Thank you, Lena