harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][init] -XX:vm.dlls is proposed to be -XX:gc.dll
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 00:02:43 GMT
Makes sense to me. The original option has unclear semantics. If some
dlls are needed, they should be loaded by their requestor explicitly
or by their requestor's command option. For example, if gc needs
additional dlls, it can specify that as -XXgc.other_dlls=xxx; but this
is a gc specific option, there is no need for the VM to have a general
option for them.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--