harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][thread] question on hythread_suspend_enable and tmn_suspend_enable
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 11:52:43 GMT
On 6/1/07, Pavel Pervov <pmcfirst@gmail.com> wrote:
> hythread_suspend_disalbe is allowed to be called recursively.
> tmn_suspend_disable is not. That is the difference.
>
> WBR,
>     Pavel.

Thanks, Pavel.  It helps, but I still don't understand if the question
2) is indeed a problem, i.e., the code calls tmn_suspend_disable()
first, then calls assert(hythread_is_suspend_enabled()). Does that
mean tmn_suspend_disable() actually doesn't really disable the
suspension? Thanks for further explanations.

-xiaofeng

http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com