harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject [build test2] Going to integrate derby junit test into new buildtest infrastructure
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 03:09:38 GMT
Hello buildtest infrastructure gurus,

In the trunk codeline (10.3 and later) Derby is migrating testing
using JUnit. All new tests are being written using JUnit and a number
of the older harness based tests have been converted. I want to
integrate apache derby junit test into our BTI.

I want to implement Adaptor interface for Derby Test Suite of "setup",
"run", "clean" targets in ${root.dir}/derby-test/adaptor.xml. And
define the parameters in ${root.dir}/my-test-suite/parameters.xml.

I'm going to implement the adaptor.xml according to following steps:
1.setup
  a). Check out the derby source to ${checkouts.dir}/derby-test.
  b). Build the source code, complile all the classes for test.
2. run
  a). Run the junit tests and move reports to ${results.dir}/${suite.name}
3. clean
  a). Delete all the files generated by building.

Are my steps all right? I need the BTI gurus suggestion.

By the way, where should i locate the dependency files configured in
<external/> of  parameters.xml? Or just let them stay in the default
dir ${root.dir}/build/libs for jar files or ${root.dir}/build/arch for
zip files.

--
Sean Qiu