harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][doc] snapshot download page
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 05:40:47 GMT
Nadya,

some time ago we agreed to have two places for snapshot downloading.
The first one is for users who come to download "a snapshot".

The second one is for Harmony developers, where several recent snapshots
are available with their testing results. This is for tracking
regressions, choosing
a build for release, etc.

The latest snapshot from the second place might be broken in this case
some previous snapshot will be offered for users in the first place.

The first place currently is download page, the second one is snapshot page.

So, my understanding is download page should remain the same.

Thanks,
Mikhail