harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M2] Code frozen
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 07:14:44 GMT
2007/6/25, Xiao-Feng Li <xiaofeng.li@gmail.com>:
> > Let's create snapshots and then decide (based on testing results?)
> > what to release
>
> Why not to have them all? I don't understand. Sorry if I missed

It depends on testing results. For example, it does not make much sense
to release IPF build as a stable build (IIRC it currently runs apps
like "hello world"
only)

If we have excellent testing results on the first platform and pretty
modest ones on
the second one (or no testing for the second platform) I'd prefer to
release only the first one.

Thanks,
Mikhail