harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][doc] snapshot download page
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:23:05 GMT
> Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> > 2007/6/9, Morozova, Nadezhda <nadezhda.morozova@intel.com>:
> >> Mikhail,
> >> The new history snapshot page looks great. Only one question: why does
> >> one of the snapshots look green? If it has some specific meaning ,we can
> >> explain that on the page. If it does not, we could just use white
> >> background to set off the blue one - though other tables on the site all
> >> use the same blue and don't seem to mind.
> >
> > The intent is to have slightly different background colors
> > for odd and even lines in the table
>
> I guess it is a matter of taste, but while the table is ok for snapshot
> builds where people can search for a given build in a long list, I think
> it is too cluttered for presenting our latest stable builds.

many terms are overloaded :)

I guess you meant not those "stable builds" that are milestones but
those snapshots that are a bit more stable than snapshot of an arbitrary state

That's right, the table is a bit complicated. We may point what we have as a
"latest" snapshot to something more stable than others, so that people
who need just "a snapshot" won't have to study the table.

Thanks,
Mikhail