harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Harmony M2 schedule
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 14:45:55 GMT
Hi Egor,

the point is the following: we put only those requirements for which
there are volunteers. If for example Oleg's favorite debugger works on
Windows he don't commit to any requirements on other platfroms.

If you like to be responsible for meeting pass rates on some specific
platform I think nobody will object to put this into requirements.
So, do you?

Thanks,
Mikhail