harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] Harmony M2 schedule
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 08:23:28 GMT
it has been a while since we made our first milestone...

Since that we have already fixed 250+ issues and we are continuing
doing good job :)

Let's plan the next release. We had some discussion on desired frequency
of the milestones and I saw opinions 1 month, 2 months, 1 quarter. So that
2mo seems to be an average.

If we go with 2mo interval, than M2 should be somewhere
at the end of June. I suggest that we agree on some date and then
agree what should be our focus for M2.

After that we review current bugs and mark those that we want to fix
by the milestone.

My opinion wrt the focus is we should continue improving stability
as measured by ability to run real apps. And we probably should fight
against crashes as the most annoying type of failures.

opinions?

Thanks,
Mikhail