harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][build] difference between classlib 'debug' and 'release' build modes
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:08:44 GMT
Fwd it from the '[general][M2] Code frozen' thread
OK, looking through the federated build I found the difference between
my 'DRLVM' build and federated one. In the first case 'classlib' was
built in the 'debug' mode.
When classlib was rebuilt with -Dhy.cfg=release option the
StrictMathTest failed on this build too.
So we should look at the differences between classlib 'debug' and
'release' build modes to find the reason of these test failure.

 thanks, Vladimir