harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M2] Code frozen
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:22:43 GMT
I run the failed Math tests and got a litle bit strange results:
these 3 tests passed on the runtime built by DRLVM build and failed on
the runtime built by federated build. ie the command:
ant test -Dbuild.module=luni
-Dtest.jre.home=projects/trunk/working_vm/build/lnx_ia32_gcc_release/deploy/jdk/jre/
-Dtest.case=org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.lang.StrictMathTest

leads to the message:
    [junit] Tests run: 44, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.335 sec
    [junit] Test org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.lang.StrictMathTest FAILED

while command:
ant test -Dbuild.module=luni
-Dtest.jre.home=projects/drlvm/trunk/build/lnx_ia32_gcc_release/deploy/jdk/jre/
-Dtest.case=org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.lang.StrictMathTest

leads to the message:
    [junit] Running org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.lang.StrictMathTest
    [junit] Tests run: 44, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.332 sec

Both runtimes report one version:
svn = r550333, (Jun 26 2007), Linux/ia32/gcc 3.3.3, release build

Could someone from DRLVM-build gurus look at this issue?

 thanks, Vladimir