harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][prefs] test org.apache.harmony.prefs.tests.java.util.prefs.AbstractPreferencesTest failed on Linux x86 and x86_64
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:25:43 GMT
> > Vladimir Ivanov wrote:
>
> I exclude this test locally on both linuxes. When I tune environment I
> will add this test to run cycles again.
> So, classlib tests on Linux x86 should report 'passed' status soon and
> continue to fail on Linux x86_64 due to AWT test failure.
>
>  thanks, Vladimir
>

> > > Yes. The 'outside' world is accessible through the proxy only. So if
> > > test tries to use 'direct connect to internet' it will fail.
> >

> > So you should either tweak the jre/lib/net.properties for the particular
> > configuration you require, or pass in some ${hy.test.vmargs} to define
> > the proxy.

With updated file net.properties (by http proxy settings) this test
reports 'passed' status but 7 tests from the
tests.api.java.net.ProxySelectorTest class failed:
test_selectLjava_net_URI_SelectExact_NullHost
test_selectLjava_net_URI_SelectExact_
test_selectLjava_net_URI_SelectExact_InvalidPort
test_selectLjava_net_URI_SelectLikeHTTP
test_selectLjava_net_URI_SelectNoHTTP
test_connectionFailedLjava_net_URILjava_net_SocketAddressLjava_io_IOException
test_selectLjava_net_URI_SelectExact

So, it is not a good solution to update this file.
 thanks, Vladimir