harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [announce] New Apache Harmony Committers : Andrew Zhang, Leo Li, Mikhail Fursov, Tony Wu, Vladimir Ivanov
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:01:48 GMT
Thanks!

I have a small question. Could someone help?
When I tried to verify my account I met a problem - commit to the
'site' failed with message:
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MKACTIVITY of
'/repos/asf/!svn/act/acb98265-295e-3746-9672-59ba2d46e37d': 403
Forbidden (https://svn.apache.org)

The command for checkout is:
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/standard/site

The command for commit is:
svn ci -m "update" --username <name> --password <pswd> contributors.html

Saw anybody something like that?
 thanks, Vladimir