harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M2] Code frozen
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:22:59 GMT
On 6/27/07, Nina Rinskaya wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It looks that r549864 commit has introduced a regression:

I think it's too risky to rollback the commit. It looks like
(according to the evaluation) that the impact of the regression is
low. So I wouldn't fix it in M2. I think we should mention the issue
in milestone's release notes and fix it after M2. Objections?

Thanks,
Stepan.

org.eclipse.team.tests.ccvs.core.subscriber.testConcurrentAccessToSyncSettestcase