harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [completeness] Japitool changes between Harmony M1 and M2
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:11:31 GMT
> Stepan Mishura wrote:
> >> Because I also think that there is no difference :)
> >
> > But this may be source of confusions. For measuring/announcing any
> > milestone's results I'd recommend to use snapshot build from the site.
>
> We haven't declared the Milestone yet, so there is still room for change.

Yes, we haven't.

But the e-mail subject says: changes between Harmony M1 and M2.
Currently we have milestone candidate is r550333 so I'd expect that
results are obtained for milestone candidate. Not for higher revision
which may include other fixes (like you mentioned) - that not quite
correct from my point of view.

Thanks,
Stepan.